Here’s how to report your own lost pet:
Here’s how to report a found pet:
- Please fill out the form above to report your missing pet at any time, day or night. Our Lost Pet Recovery Team is available 24/7/365. Please include your pet’s microchip number so that we can process the information faster.
- A Lost Pet Recovery Specialist will search our database and run a real-time search of all animals reported found.
- You will be immediately notified by our Lost Pet Recovery Team when your pet is located and we'll help to reunite you and your pet safely and quickly.
- If they have a collar tag, call us at 1-866-597-2424 or fill out the form above immediately. We’ll report the pet as found and contact the owner so they can be reunited with their pet.
- If there is no collar tag, or it is unreadable or scratched, take the pet to your nearest dog warden, vet or rescue center so the pet can be scanned for a microchip.
- Vet clinics and shelters will call us immediately so we can reunite the owner and their pet.